Passenger flow must be observed by the company, its employees and the users.
Check the page about practical information for passengers.
- Being transported, to the chosen destinations.
- Receive the right treatment.
- Request and obtain complaint forms.
- Be informed of the characteristics of the service.
- For the state of the vehicles to be approppriate.
- Carry hand luggage that are not dangerous or disturbing for other passengers.
- People with reduced mobility will use access platforms and reserved seats for them.
- Blind people must be accompanied of a guide dog.
- Purchase a supplementary travel insurance.
- Pay attention to the instructions of the company's employees.
- Carry valid transport title (ticket) which will be subject to control at the entry and keep it during the whole journey.
- Remain seated while the vehicle is in motion and come down when the vehicle has completely stopped in the platform or the corresponding stop.
- Don't carry packages that are not permitted.
- Don't travel with animals in the passengers compartment except for guide dogs.
- Avoid handling the safety and help devices.
- Communicate immidiate and perceptively to the drivers any personal or material damage caused.
- Don't write, draw or damage in any form, the inside or outside of the vehicles.
- Don't drop or throw litter.
- Don't speak to the driver while the vehicle is in motion, except for service related reasons.
- Avoid any type of argument or altercation with any of the passengers or the employees of the company.
- Avoid eating inside of the vehicle..
- Don't smoke or use toxic substances, narcotis or alcoholic drinks.
- Don't travel on the unauthorized spaces.
Information updated on the 20th May, 2018.