General purchasing conditions through Socibus’s website and phone application
The present website belongs and is operated by the Socibus S.A. y Secrobus S.L., registered at:
Estación Sur de Autobuses de Madrid
Calle de Méndez Álvaro, 83
Customer service contact number: 902 229 292
The payments of any given purchases are made through the entity BBVA’s (Redsys) official payment channel, equipped with every encrypted and secure data transfer system through the SSL protocol, so that the buyer will always benefit from the protection given by these channels.
- Once the purchasing transaction is finalized, you will find a link to the tickets purchased on your screen. You will also receive a message with the link to the purchased tickets on your email and SMS (this is optional), as well as the general terms that regulate the transport of motorway travelling passengers, as well as the invoice for additional services purchased.
- To travel, the passengers must show their printed ticket to the driver, as well as the accrediting documents that justify claimed statuses such as a large family or any other special condition. In case of not doing so, the driver may deny boarding to the passenger.
- In the case that these ticket/tickets do not appear on your computer, tablet or mobile phone, and/or you don’t receive the emails or SMS purchase confirmation messages, please refresh the page on your browser. You will normally be able to download your tickets following this operation.
- If the problem continues, please contact us on our customer service number 902 22 92 92 within business hours or through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the purchasing reference or whatever data you have from the operation (name, email address, phone number etc), so we can facilitate the data of your purchased ticket/tickets to you, and we can grant you access to a copy of the ticket/tickets purchased, through the same website or application.
- If you wish to, you can pick up your tickets in any of our ticket offices located in one of our points of sale.
The tickets acquired through the website or phone application are nominative, and the passenger has to justify them through his DNI/ID or similar to be able to access the vehicle. In the case that the potential passenger isn’t the ticket owner, he must provide an authorization of the ticket owner in favor of the ticket holder, accompanied by a photocopy of a legal document. Socibus/Secorbus keeps the right to assert the validity of the ticket, if the identity of the ticket owner can’t be proven.
If a passenger doesn’t show up in the space and time of departure, he will lose his trip and won’t be able to change it or return it.
If you possess reduced mobility and need an accessible seat, it is essential that you let our customer service staff know with at least 48 hours before departure, before buying a ticket, so that planning and the preparation of the seat is possible.
Children under the age of 4 pay a 50% of the price of the ticket.
When purchasing your tickets, you will be offered three types of buses: BASE with standard benefits, PLUS with special benefits, and REFUERZO, which cover exceptional demand peaks and which characteristics can be different to those of BASE buses.
Regarding the tickets acquired, we put the following management options to your disposition:
- Ticket cancellation: The petition of a ticket cancellation will carry a cost of a 10% when it is requested before the 48 hours immediately prior to DEPARTURE. The charge will be of a 20% if it is requested between 48 and 2 hours immediately prior to DEPARTURE. The cancellation or exchange of the ticket, and therefore the refund of its price, is not an option during the 2 hours immediately prior to DEPARTURE. On the phone, only information will be facilitated, no cancellations. In regards to return tickets, the cancellation of the first journey implies the cancellation of the whole ticket.
- Closing of tickets: Return tickets with an open return will have a window of a maximum of two months in order to be closed – this operation can be done through our website, phone application or in one of our ticket offices.
- Return tickets with an open return will have an increase of 1€ in price.
- Change of tickets: The change of tickets departure date, departure time and seat can be done up to two hours before the departure time stated on your ticket. Once the change has been made, the ticket will be replaced for the newly requested ticket, canceling the previous one and including a charge of 1€ in price per ticket and journey modified as well as the payment or refund according to the new service has a higher or lower price than the original.
- Tickets acquired in the ticket office can be cancelled and modified through our website or phone application.
- Tickets acquired through other third-party platforms different from our official website and phone application can only be cancelled or modified through the platforms they were purchased on.
- Last purchased tickets: in this section (https://socibusventas.es/es/tickets) you can print again your last tickets purchased through this website.
- The booking of seats is linked to Socibus’ own fleet, so the seats chosen in reinforcement coaches might vary also depending on high peaks of demand.
- The transportation of bicycles, surf boards etc. Is not considered as luggage but as special goods and should therefore acquire this service specifically. These goods must be packed up and their transport will depend on the available space in the interior of the trunk of the vehicle.
- Reduced fares: the RETURN fare will only be applicable to tickets with an interval, between both journeys, inferior to two months. The reduction will be applied in its entirety to the journey back.
- Any other reduced fare will demand a documented justification of its right, together with the ticket purchase, and during the course of the journey. To not present these valid documents, will entail the complete loss of the ticket.
- Luggage: The passenger can carry up to 30kg of luggage with him. In the event of loss or damage, this will be approached according to the law. In the case of the transport of musical instruments they have to go in the trunk of the bus exempting the transport company from any damage or deterioration that they may suffer.
These conditions will be applicable both to the tickets bought through our website, phone application or ticket office, and those purchased through a third party (such as travelling agencies or commission agents).
We inform you that at the time of purchase, you will only be able to see the timetable that has got available seats to purchase, regardless of the existing timetables of the lines.
This information was updated the 20th May, 2018.