Complementary travel insurance
All of our clients travel in Socibus coaches with a compulsory insurance for passengers (SOV), and it also privoded a new complementary insurance per journey, with the leading company in the field, MAPFRE.
Summary of conditions for journey's supplement travel insurance
Personal assistance cover:
- 1. Medical transportation or repatriation in the event of illness or accident of the relocated Insured, to a medical centre adequately equipped or the usual place of residence in Spain.
- 2. Medical assistance (hospital costs, surgical operations, doctor fees, nursing care fees and pharmaceutical products) in the event of illness or accident of the relocated insured person (up to 600,00 € maximum).
- 3. Transportation or repatriation of the passed away Insured and an accompanying person (resident in the country or usual place of residence of Insured) that accompanies the body, until the place of inhumación, cremation or funeral.
Esto incluye cualquier incidencia relacionada con el Covid-19. Igualmente se facilita a cada pasajero y por cada trayecto una mascarilla y una dosis de hidroalcohol.
- 4. Compensation in the case of theft or damage of the luggage held by the transporting company (up to 200,00 € maximum).
Coverage for delays:
- 5. Delays on the departure of the contracted means fo transport, over 1 hour and for reasons attributable to the transporting company (up to 70,00 € maximum).
- 6. Delays on the arrival to the destiny of the contracted means of transport, over 1 hour and for reasons attributable to the transporting company (up to 70,00 € maximum), to cover first need costs.
- 7. Lost of connections, for over 2 hours delay in the arrival of the contracted means of transport and for causes attributable to the transporting company (up to 150,00 € maximum).
- 8. Compensation for passing away of Insured as a consequence of an accident in the means of transport (6.000,00 €).
When any of the events corresponding to the benefits guaranteed by this policy occur, the appropriate assistance will be requested via phone call. The numbers the Insured should call are the following:
- From Spain: +34 91 581 18 23
- Overseas: +34 91 581 18 23
This summary of the benefits is for information purposes only, it does not replace the General Conditions of the Policy that will prevail in the case of discrepancy.
Click here to see the complete text of the General Conditions of the Policy of the Supplementary Travel Insurance of the SOV (Compulsary Travel Insurance)
Last update of the information 6 september 2020.